sâmbătă, 5 ianuarie 2019

Sicily

Sicily, a beautiful island...
Once arrived in Sicily, airport of Catania, I rented a car (which I booked previously as is more cost advantageous) and I drove to Cefalu - a medieval town which is fantastic, exceeded my expectations. It has a lot of history, nature and good restaurants :), though please note that is not a cheap city. There I spent 2 days, after which I left to visit Taormina for 1 day and then the Vulcano for half day, which was amazing and next time I will be visiting it I will spend 3 days.


                                                                          Cefalu












                                                                         Taormina






                                                                      Vulcano















































Niciun comentariu: